1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Superhero books

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by sillysausage21, Feb 15, 2012.

1. sillysausage21

sillysausage21 New commenter

So I'm on a mission to get my boys writing so I'm branching out into the world of Superheroes next term! Does anybody have any books they would recommend? Thanks

2. sillysausage21

So I'm on a mission to get my boys writing so I'm branching out into the world of Superheroes next term! Does anybody have any books they would recommend? Thanks

3. https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Super-hero-Powerpoint-6034883/
    I put this on the website a few years ago but u could update to include Ben ten, and there's one ' Ben ten resources. 'Pm me if u can't find it.
    The blank omnitrix was good for getting them to write numbers on and u could reduce them and put them together for them to write their names ( one letter in each omnitrix shape) and compare to see who has the most letters in their name. I made a counting book using different superheros very simple and they return to it time and time again. Baby brains -Can't remember author. NF 'why can't I fly like asuperhero?' and other questions. I was always disappointed by the superhero stories. Superhero abc us fab but maybe a little old for Ey . Superhero ID cards were quite good- f I think of anything else will get back to you.

4. Msz

Msz Established commenter

5. sillysausage21

Thank you for sharing your ideas and the books look great. Already placing an amazon order! Are there any particular activities that worked well with these books?