1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Suncream for eczema

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Jen1983, Mar 31, 2012.

1. I have tried various suncreams on my son but they all irritate his usually dormant eczema. Over the past week the eczema on his arms and legs has flared up terribly. Has anyone got any recommendations for a high SPF suncream? Of course, there'll be no sun over the holidays, but it will be worth nothing for the summer.

2. I have tried various suncreams on my son but they all irritate his usually dormant eczema. Over the past week the eczema on his arms and legs has flared up terribly. Has anyone got any recommendations for a high SPF suncream? Of course, there'll be no sun over the holidays, but it will be worth nothing for the summer.

3. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

I'd ask a doctor if there's anything that can be prescribed.

4. Aveeno products are brilliant for eczema and they have a range of suncreams, available on amazon. May be worth a try? Good luck!

5. slippeddisc

slippeddisc New commenter

My friend who is pretty much allergic to life and had eczema too swears by Piz Buin.

6. Uvistat - perfume free as well. Gives you anice white sheen but it works!