1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sun, Cloud, Storm Behaviour Symbols

Discussion in 'New teachers' started by mc64, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Good morning,
    Does anyone know where I could track down, for the printing and laminating thereof, a picture of a sun, cloud and/or storm cloud that I can use for my behaviour management system.
    Thank you.
    MC

2. Just stick each into google image search :)

3. I was looking for exactly the same thing! I want to make the symbols look as if they belong together, rather than random clouds, sun etc...

Couldn't find exactly what I need but some of the symbols in Microsoft Clipart are ok. They lose their resolution though when you make them A4 size, so if anyone has any other ideas I would be very grateful!

Ta

4. Hi,

Yeah, I agree I wanted them to match and searching on google images just produces pictures of your actual sun and actual cloud. There's a few 'comic' style ones but not many. I'd've thought there'd be some available for just this purpose somewhere.
    Mx

5. Henriettawasp

Henriettawasp New commenter

Have you thought of 'borrowing' the BBC weather symbols?

6. CaptainTuttle

CaptainTuttle New commenter

Have you tried searching the ********** website, they have lots of images for school.

7. radiant

radiant New commenter

Ah wow! Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but could you email me your weather symbols too? dappydimond@gmail.com

Thanks! I have been looking for such a long time for some!

8. You guys all have mail!

Sorry it took a while to respond, I forgot to check this thread again - oops! x

9. You have mail x

10. Just googled sun and cloud charts and your info came up, could you email me a copy of your chart as sounds fab. Thanks ever so much
    julie.garcia@sky.com

11. Hi there,
    I have just come across this thread when searching for sun, cloud, storm behaviour chart. I don't suppose you still have the resource that you could email me? If so, I would really appreciate it. My email address is becky_elmer@hotmail.com

Thank you. :)

12. pinkkaz

pinkkaz New commenter

Would this image do: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Weather-symbols.png
    from wikipedia...

13. Hi,
    They sound great. I would really appreciate a copy of your symbols, please! I found it an excellent way of managing behaviour on teaching practice last year and would like to use it in my NQT year.
    Many Thanks in advance.
    My email is: littlemisspleasant@hotmail.co.uk

14. ********** have just added sun, cloud and storm cloud golden time chart which im sure can be adapted! [​IMG]

15. Hi! You can edit the balloons, but as I am in Penguin Class I used clipart to do penguins using Publisher, with text boxes. I also used clipart to do sun, cloud, rain and a star, then enlarged to A4, which only took a few minutes. I shallmake a title "Reach for the Stars" to go with it - I'm quite pleased with the results!

16. Hello I have been looking for a behaviour chart this sounds perfect, I know the thread is quite old now but if possible could you email me a copy I would be very grateful
    suzanne.cjones@hotmail.co.uk
    Many thanks

17. hi I have been looking for these for 2 days now! I would be so grateful if you could send them to me? abbiemsalt@gmail.com xxxx