1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Summer Jobs

Discussion in 'Supply teaching' started by kimberleigh, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Oh hi there!!
    I am mainly a supply teacher but have a regular (at least for this school year) commitment to 1:1 with a school. However I am beginning to wonder what to do after July.

So i put it to you supply teachers - what or where should i be looking for summer employment? I can take PT or FT and can carry it over through to sept. I would prefer something child based -primary mostly, although i do dare venture into the realms of KS1 age range!

I've had a session searching for summer schools around Leeds - where i am, not just random! However no luck atm.

Please help!

Ta x

2. Oh hi there!!
    I am mainly a supply teacher but have a regular (at least for this school year) commitment to 1:1 with a school. However I am beginning to wonder what to do after July.

So i put it to you supply teachers - what or where should i be looking for summer employment? I can take PT or FT and can carry it over through to sept. I would prefer something child based -primary mostly, although i do dare venture into the realms of KS1 age range!

I've had a session searching for summer schools around Leeds - where i am, not just random! However no luck atm.

Please help!

Ta x