1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for Leadership Styles Clips?

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by tutor2u, Oct 12, 2009.

1. tutor2u

tutor2u New commenter

2. hi I cant seem to access the video link????

3. There was a Channel 4 programme in June which was excellent. It showed McGregor's Theory X and Theory Y in action. It was an Undercover boss programme. Here is the link:-
    http://www.channel4.com/programmes/undercover-boss/4od#2934075
    I have tried to record it to no avail. At the moment this link is still active. There is also a bit about reward systems as well.
    Another film is the Simpsons episode 'You only live twice' comparing Burns and another manager. Use with caution and decide when you are going to stop it. Agin it is along the lines of McGregor's Theory X and Theory Y.
    Enjoy.

4. I could help with a recording of this - I have an avi file.
    Email me nemesis4u at hotmail co uk if it would help.

Neme

5. PoundStretcher

PoundStretcher New commenter

Following on from this thread - does any know of a list of clips which can be used for Business Studies lessons? If one exists can you point me in its direction as I want to build up a bank of clips which can be used as starters/plenaries/research/further study resources for GCSE through to A2 groups?
    Thanks

6. I used Alan Sugar giving Apprentice candidates a bollocking.

David Brent in the Office

and a random video from Google, I think it was a info video for job applicants.