1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for good anti-bullying and conflict resolution courses for dinner ladies please?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by pjbarber1947, Mar 19, 2012.

1. pjbarber1947

pjbarber1947 New commenter

I'm looking to try and educate some of our children (and MDSAs) as to what constitutes bullying and what doesn't! Do any of you have any suggestions as to good whole-school schemes of work or anti-bullying programmes etc that I might be able to use?
    Also, do any of you know of any good training courses that I could send dinner ladies on or that come into school to work with dinner ladies on conflict resolution etc?
    Thanks!

2. pjbarber1947

pjbarber1947 New commenter

I'm looking to try and educate some of our children (and MDSAs) as to what constitutes bullying and what doesn't! Do any of you have any suggestions as to good whole-school schemes of work or anti-bullying programmes etc that I might be able to use?
    Also, do any of you know of any good training courses that I could send dinner ladies on or that come into school to work with dinner ladies on conflict resolution etc?
    Thanks!