1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for class swap activities - a NEW forum!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by gcsouth, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Could you please email me it : rachaeld88@gmail.com

Thank you!

2. Raphella

Raphella New commenter

Yes, but then, if you DONT upload it , then this thread is ruined with endless streams of people asking in a variety of different voices for it!

3. tange

tange New commenter

I would appreciate a copy of your jigsaw template too. Many thanks for taking the time to share it.

tange01@hotmail.com

4. kym131218

kym131218 New commenter

These questions are amazing!!!! I can vividly hear the discussions already! That's a whole morning planned! Thanks

5. I agree but what can I do??! It is no longer on the web site so I cant even add a link! Not sure I am willing to upload a resource which I didn't create! I did begin to but the 'permission to share' legal jargon really put me off!

6. Ok I uploaded the jigsaw template! help yourselves [​IMG]

7. Friday was the name of the horse.

Great ideas - so many don't know which to choose!

8. Thanks!

9. mmmmmmm sorry I did look but couldnt find it - if I knew where it was instead of spending an hour emailing it I would have directed people to it as it would have made my life easier!!!
    Fuss? I wasn't fussing just being careful and then realised how much time I had wasted emailing it! Won't bother in future [​IMG]

10. Mat77

Mat77 New commenter

Please can you tell me where I can find the jigsaw template. I have searched but am not finding anything. Do you know who the original author is, then I could look under their resources.

Many thanks

11. Could I have a copy of the jigsaw template please?

sophs19@hotmail.com

Thanks

Sophie

12. marlin

marlin Star commenter

13. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Just bumping this up really...lots of fab ideas.

Going to do the wordle thing with their names to make a great display.

Maybe the friendship painting thing as well...how brave do I feel?

And the plants/flowers.

Any other ideas for Rec into yr1 in a school where not all will be able to write their name or count to ten let alone anything else will be good.

14. just bumping this up...as an NQT and I have my first class (Year 3) from September. I have been looking for activities for a 45 minutes session with the class and parents.

15. gnomie_p

gnomie_p New commenter

I've just added a new resource which may be of use to some people.

I have made a Passport to Year 6 booklet which can be adapted for any year group. The children have to follow the page headings and include information such as name, self portrait / photo, info about their hobbies, family, friends and role model, what they like and don't like doing at school, what they are looking forward to in their new year group and what they are worried about.

The back page is blank so it can be mounted on display at the start of term.

Hope you like it! Easily adapted too, if you want to find out other information about your class.

https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/Passport-to-Year-6-6258576/requestAction/add/

16. gnomie_p

gnomie_p New commenter

Sorry - paragraphs have disappeared! Must find out how to sort that. Can anyone help?!

Thanks

17. Great idea, thanks. It will make a good display before you have any known targets for the children.

18. deeley

deeley New commenter

Posted in error