1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Suggestion Box - Improvements for TES

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by Inclusivity, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Inclusivity

Inclusivity New commenter

I would like to see the minimum amount that can be withdrawn to be removed. It is very frustrating that I can't access the sales that I've made because it has not made the minimum amount yet of 10 pounds, even though I've sold over the minimum amount of products but as everyone knows after VAT and TES commissions it is a lot less. So TES please remove the minimum amount that we are allowed to withdraw so that we can actually access our money.

2. Inclusivity

Inclusivity New commenter

The other thing I would like to see is to when sellers write a description for their products when they put in a space between paragraphs, these spaces should show up in between the paragraphs when you submit the product. Instead, my paragraphs always end up joined together with no space between the paragraphs, this makes it hard for the sellers to read. Please fix this!

MosaiK and Krazikas like this.
  3. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

I agree with you.... the lack of spacing makes the descriptions look awful

MosaiK likes this.
  4. lynneinjapan

lynneinjapan New commenter

Please set the site up so that we can right-click to open a page in a new tab/window without the page that we were on before also going to that page without us asking - why can't it be just like almost every other website in that respect? If I want to leave the page I'm on then I click the left button; if I use the right one then it's because I DON'T want to be taken away from my current page. (I use Firefox, though not sure if that makes a difference.)

TheGingerTeacher likes this.
  5. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

Please enable one-click selection as a featured-resource in author-shops.
    Also please sort out the TES info panel which hides the bottom third of the cover on featured resources. It kind of invalidates the very point of 'featuring' resources in the first instance, if the cover pictures cannot be seen! :rolleyes:
    Thank you.