1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Suggest your ideas to help us make TES better

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by TES_Rosaline, Mar 22, 2017.

1. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @minkyjane1, please can you contact the Customer Services Team by emailing help@tes.com about the resources you have purchased? Thank you.

2. excess

excess New commenter

TES needs a subject on using ICT.

3. TES_Rosaline

4. -LittleMiss-

-LittleMiss- New commenter

all resources should be free, i understand your hard work has gone into them, and we thank you for that, if all teachers are able to share freely, that would be great.... teachers shouldnt be ripping each other off

5. crusader62

crusader62 New commenter

Hi Helpdesk
    Where on the website can I find a link to my forum posts ?

6. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

On the drop down menu from your avatar click on 'Your Content' and that takes you to a list of your posts.

upload_2018-11-13_15-22-17.png

crusader62 and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  7. crusader62

crusader62 New commenter

Thank you for that Marlin

Lara mfl 05 and marlin like this.
  8. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

9. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Definitely a 'brownie point' for this. We always like polite posters who bother to thank anyone for their replies. :)

10. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Star commenter

Can we delete our conversations please? I feel they are rather like private emails which we should be able to delete when we want to. Thank you.

11. Summerhols6

Summerhols6 Occasional commenter

I'm very happy with TES. At the moment I have a few problems as I have mentioned. The invaluable comments from threads I have read, looking at recent posts etc has helped me very much. I never thought that TES would come in handy like this. I thank everyone sincerely. I have been very depressed because of my situation and reading about other teachers and support staff ,this has happened to, has made me feel better. Thank you all.

12. blazer

blazer Star commenter

:rolleyes:

13. TES_Rosaline

Hello @JosieWhitehead, the instructrions on how to delete conversations can be found here.

14. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Star commenter

Thank you Rosaline.

15. TES_Rosaline

16. It would be great to see how many followers I have by clicking on my store. I know others can, but it would be great for store owners to see that too. Thank you so much!

Also, not sure if this a glitch but the last resource I post never shows up on my store list of products unless I have entered a new resource. For example I have 6 resources upload but I only see 5 of them by clicking on my store. Similarly, I only see 2 out of 3 featured products. Again Thank you and have a great day!

17. balletomane

balletomane New commenter

Suggestion: please consider reducing the number of posts a new member has to make before they can finally post unmoderated.

I've made over 50 posts and they still have to be screened by a moderator before they appear. Sometimes they're approved in minutes, sometimes not for 24 hours or more. In fast-paced discussions a dozen more posts might have appeared by the time my response is approved, which makes it tricky to interact - my response has been buried under subsequent posts and the people I was talking to don't see.

I've also noticed older members occasionally suggesting that a newer member might be a troll because they asked for advice on something and then didn't participate in the thread despite showing up as online. Later it turned out that they had been participating, but their posts were invisible pending moderation. I get that moderation is a way to catch spammers, but most forums don't seem to have quite such a high threshold before you can post freely!

18. clairerobinson

clairerobinson New commenter

19. subiya_01

subiya_01 New commenter

Dear TES Global Team,

Hope you are well.

I am new to TES Global as International Academic/ Technical Trainer /Assessor for technical education in engineering with more than 11 Years Of experience in Lecturing and R&D.

As am keen to share my views on technical education and FE sector in shortage of teaching technical aspects of engineering to students in UK . Please kindly see the article below which was published recently by Royal Academy Of Engineering UK.

https://www.raeng.org.uk/news/news-...nticeship-levy-limitations-and-technical-teac

Here are some of my questions to TES Global who are advertising that they recruit for UK and Middle east in FE Sector as well.

1. As per requirements in Technical Institutes and Engineering Specialized universities in UK. Can i teach and contribute my skills and knowledge in any of colleges or Universities in UK ?

2. I am a permanent member of ISTE : Indian Society OF Technical Education will this permanent membership be recognized in UK by UK NARIC or any other Technical Bodies?

3. Do UK employers consider my profile in colleges or in universities or in any technical organization to teach with out PGCE certification ?

4. Do you also offer Tier 2 Sponsorship for individuals who are absolute essential to UK's economy in the future ?

5. How should i approach employers in UK via TES Global to win employment ?

Hope these queries help me to move forward via TES Global..

Many Thanks,
    Subiya Yaseen