1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Suggest your ideas to help us make TES better

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by TES_Rosaline, Mar 22, 2017.

1. mabood01

mabood01 New commenter

I suggest making ( how to guide ) as a video, please

2. Teacher-in-Training42

Teacher-in-Training42 New commenter

I would love to be able to change my username without creating another account. I think it would also be a really good idea to introduce something that students can upload stuff onto and share with the class or maybe see each others posts on task I have set using tes teach?

3. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @Teacher-in-Training42,

Thank you for your suggestion. You can change your username without creating another account. Please can you send an email to the Customer Services Team via help@tes.com? Don't forget to include your current username, the suggestion for your new username and the email address you registered with.

With regards to your suggestion, can you be a bit more specific about what type of work students could upload and how this would be useful for teachers? Thank you.

4. Teacher-in-Training42

Like if it had a space that's something similar to padlet - google that if you want to know more about it, worth looking into! It would help teachers incorporate and engage student with technology and to provide the students with feedback, easier to keep track of how much input they have put in on tasks too

5. TES_Rosaline

6. Teacher-in-Training42

I agree this has happened to me a few times too, in other sections too. Like if they don't agree they'll just put a really stroppy response or something sarcastic, which is quiet rude.

7. wanet

wanet Star commenter

it would be helpful, cause less confusion, if post can't be quoted until they are unable to be edited. On a recent post, this did result in a dispute, which could be avoided if this was implimented.

8. Teacher-in-Training42

I also think it will be a good idea if on peoples home page tab they could post an educational status..like a bit like twitter. This might encourage people to follow each other more and its a more informal fun way to communicate teaching.

9. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Lead commenter

It's loud rudeness you need to worry about ...

10. Teacher-in-Training42

What do you mean? are you disagreeing with me or agreeing?

11. TES_Rosaline