1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Suffolk and Norfolk (SNITT) GTP

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by SophieL17, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Hello!

I've just received a letter giving me the details of what I will be required to do for my GTP interview, and one of the tasks is to read a story to a group of KS1 pupils. I was just wondering what to expect - whether I should plan for an activity or discussion afterwards or whether I will be expected to read my story then get out of the way for the next person.

If anyone has had an interview for this before and could let me know what kind of thing to expect from the day, I'd be really grateful!

2. is anyone else still waiting to hear details about an interview 20th-27th? that is only a few days away and i'm really worried i've been missed or my letter's disappeared.

3. I'm still waiting to hear when my interview is too! I've applied for GTP secondary in Norfolk/Suffolk. Same as you RuthShannon, worried i've been forgotten! Hopefully it will come through in the next couple of days! Good Luck x