1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sue Sylvester really does have a heart!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Doglover, Mar 19, 2011.

1. I might be wrong, but this series of Glee really is hinting at a thawing of Sue's ice cold heart.
    I knew nobody could be that mean! ;)

2. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Well they have to keep you wondering. I think she was 'nice' in another episode - regionals/sectionals? But she reverted back. I love how she gave him the hair trimmer lol x

3. That was very funny, but he seem ratehr touched by it.

4. Didn't want to start a new thread, and this was the most recent one I could find.
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who picked up on "What about Prom, Blaine?"

5. Don't want to spoil too much but there is definite Sue thawing in this series...especially in the episode "Funeral"

6. Yeah I know what happens with how the storyline extends (tend to watch them as they're screened in the States - although I have a backlog now to Gleek out to at some point over half term) - I still love Sue, she's got the most wonderful one-liners and the timing and facial expressions in particularly her wedding episode were hilarious.
    Really wish they hadn't picked the character they did for the Funeral one though - I fear they may have backed themselves into a corner in terms of how things will evolve characterwise.