1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Sue Phillips - Theatre of Learning Inset

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by weebleme, Nov 7, 2011.

1. weebleme

weebleme New commenter

Brilliant Oliver!
    Will send email in a second.
    There are still some places left! Roll up, roll up!

2. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket New commenter

Can you send me some details as well please

thanks

3. weebleme

weebleme New commenter

HHB I've sent you a PM

4. Could you send me an email too- I doubt I'll be allowed out, but at least I can apply!

5. weebleme

weebleme New commenter

Hey Dianaprince - have sent you a PM. If you are not allowed out for the 6th you could perhaps make the twilight on the 5th?

6. FollyFairy

FollyFairy Occasional commenter

If you can make this, Sue is brilliant, totally inspirational! Though some of her ideas wouldn't work in every classroom! Enjoy!

7. weebleme

weebleme New commenter

She is!
    Flyer and booking form sent to those who have requested it. Any more takers? If you PM me your email address I can send you more details.
    WM

8. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

I'll be coming to this and while up in the Manchester area am keen to get some invitations to give workshops or come in as a visiting speaker etc in 'Northern Schools.' I have friends where I can stay in Manchester so travel costs will be low if I can arrange to visit schools in the area during the first two weeks of December. Have a look at my most recent resource which gives something of an outline of what I can offer.

http://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/An-inspiring-talk-on-any-aspect-of-RE-to-any-age-6134950/.

9. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

If you are interested, Sue has started a Facebook discussion page. Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/115058191898998/ Come an join! M