1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Success criteria for Time in maths

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by katykatykins, May 8, 2012.

1. I am on preparing a lesson for an observation tomorrow and need it to be perfect.
    I've sorted my learning objectives; calculate time intervals, find start/end times. I have an idea of my lesson content - pupils to listen to a story about a character who can't tell the time, and the must use clues in the story to show the character the times he needs on their individual clocks.
    However, success criteria has always stumped me!! Anyone got any tips or ideas for creating it for this lesson?
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. I am on preparing a lesson for an observation tomorrow and need it to be perfect.
    I've sorted my learning objectives; calculate time intervals, find start/end times. I have an idea of my lesson content - pupils to listen to a story about a character who can't tell the time, and the must use clues in the story to show the character the times he needs on their individual clocks.
    However, success criteria has always stumped me!! Anyone got any tips or ideas for creating it for this lesson?
    Thanks [​IMG]