1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Success at Grade A German

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by sammilein, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Has anyone got a copy of this I could have or do you know where I can order it from?

I would dearly like my kids to have some success at grade A in German!

2. Has anyone got a copy of this I could have or do you know where I can order it from?

I would dearly like my kids to have some success at grade A in German!

3. Cestrian

Cestrian New commenter

Out of print now, as is Success at Grade C - you'll have to rely on colleagues here....

4. I've got Success at Grade C German, it's pretty good. I'd like to swap it for a Success at Grade A if anyone's got one in their storecupboard!

5. salsera

salsera New commenter

I've got one you can have

email me with details to mbaker@drayton(dot)eclipse(dot)co(dot)uk

Salsera
    x

6. salsera

salsera New commenter

I put it in the post today
    x

7. Does anybody else have a copy hidden away somewhere? I've got random copies of some sheets and they look very useful!
    Thanks

8. I've got both Success at Grade A and C French and German - drop me an Email and I'll gladly help.

9. nellydean

nellydean New commenter

I'm also looking for a copy of the Success at A Grade German book if anyone can help....managed to track down a second hand copy of the C Grade book online, but can't find the A Grade book anywhere.

10. YesMrBronson

YesMrBronson New commenter

Hey, it's nick1966.

Why did you change your name dude?

11. if you go to the ZiGzag education website you can order a book called 'How to get an A* in GCSE German' - There are editions for both edexcel and AQA- it's £60 and photocopiable

feel free to ignore when I declare my interest in the volumes, as I wrote them!