1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Success at Grade A and Success at Grade C books for French/German/Spanish

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by blondio, Feb 23, 2007.

1. blondio

blondio New commenter

Does anybody know where I can buy any of these titles - or have a copy they might sell?
    I am privately tutoring 4 pupils in the various subjects and they are already using the text books that i have at school. I also have a fairly lazy year 11 Spanish group in school that I thought they might be useful for. If you know of any other titles useful for photocopying and leaving as homeworks, please let me know!

2. blondio

blondio New commenter

Does anybody know where I can buy any of these titles - or have a copy they might sell?
    I am privately tutoring 4 pupils in the various subjects and they are already using the text books that i have at school. I also have a fairly lazy year 11 Spanish group in school that I thought they might be useful for. If you know of any other titles useful for photocopying and leaving as homeworks, please let me know!

3. I believe that the French books are no longer available as we tried to buy success at grade A last yr.

4. I've searched high and low for the French one too and have come to the conclusion that it is out of print!

Someone could make an (illegal) lot of dosh for their department selling copies if they had it in their dept!

5. blondio

blondio New commenter

I have most pages of the Success at grade a French - but not all! How annoying as they are really quite good!
    Anything made to replace them, does anyone know?
    Blond

6. I'm sure I've got them..let me have a look on Monday when I'm in school...

7. salsera

salsera New commenter

We do in German and in French and success at grade c as well.......am willing to do copies. It will cost you just the photocopying.

8. count me in for the French - @A and @C if you are willing!

You know my details, don't you?

Asp

9. blondio

blondio New commenter

Would be fantastic if you could photocopy whatever you have got for me, of course will pay for photocopying and postage!
    New to this what is the best/safest way to send you my details?
    Blondio

10. salsera

salsera New commenter

if you need a copy just post your email address on here long form eg fredathellodotcom and I will email you for your details - can;t post mine in here cos it conatins both my school and name!! Bit of a give away.
    Thanks
    salsera

Coudl you post yours again aspidistra - should have them somewhere but will involve a trawl. thanks

11. sure thing:

asp.idistra@btinternetdotcom

Thanks a gazillion

Asp

12. ok - sorry they said out of print.

13. blondio

blondio New commenter

Hi
    My email is ericandernathotmaildotcodotuk
    Just to check this is for success at grade a and at grade c for French and German!?
    Thanks again!
    Making sunday tea a happy bunny!

14. salsera

salsera New commenter

Yes both sets for both books

15. blondio

blondio New commenter

Sorry not hassling you Salsera- just to say ''yes please'' then to the two sets for both languages!
    Left my details on the page - I am in France from Friday till next Wednesday so if you hear nothing will make contact when i get back!
    Thanks

16. salsera

salsera New commenter

Have emailed you Blondio so just return with your details when you get back and your packs will be winging their way
    Hope you had a good time in France

x

17. blondio

blondio New commenter

Salsera
    Have just checked my emails - no message
    Could you resend to ericandern@hotmail.co.uk once more? So sorry, bet you wishing that you hadn't got involved!!
    x

18. badra

badra New commenter

HI Salsera

I would really appreciate if you could make me copy of success at grade A and C books for French. whatever you need just ask for it and If I can help I would love to.
    I will pay obviously for photocopying and postage.
    Just let me know if it's ok and I will forward my details!!
    Merci infiniment,

Badra.

19. salsera

salsera New commenter

Have tried again Blondio.

Asp - did you get them?

Badra - post your email details longform and I will email you back so that you can then email me with your personal deatils - longwinded I know!!