1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Subway Sally

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Jamvic, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Jamvic

Jamvic Star commenter

Awwwww... dogs really do have us wrapped around their little.....fingers paws.

An adorable stray dog known as Subway Sally has been visiting the same store every day for more than a year to make sure she gets an evening meal.

The cute canine has a cult following in New Mexico, US

17E24971-6488-464A-AD5D-337FD6E092D8.jpeg

Kxnuko said the popular pup doesn't miss a day as she swings by to grab a bite.

The video was shared on Twitter with the caption 'Not to be dramatic but I would die for Subway Sally' and many others felt the same.

He explains that a woman in the flower shop next door grooms Sally to keep her looking so smart and if she's too late to pick up her sandwich snack, she'll head across the road to be fed at Taco Bell instead.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/hungry-stray-dog-visits-subway-21296349

2. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Bless her. She looks healthy on it.

Jamvic and BertieBassett2 like this.
  3. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Yet when I do that outside restaurants I get told to leave because I'm "disturbing people"...

So unfair...

catmother, Jamvic, primarycat and 2 others like this.
  4. primarycat

primarycat Star commenter

Maybe you just need a good grooming from a woman in a flower shop.

lanokia, catmother, Jamvic and 2 others like this.
  5. Jamvic

Jamvic Star commenter

:D:D That made me really laugh.

lanokia and primarycat like this.
  6. Jamvic

Jamvic Star commenter

I know it’s cute but I can’t decide if I agree with it or not. Apparently she’s had quite a few litters and that can’t be good for the stray dog situation in the area. Some of those pups might not have been as resourceful or lucky as their mum.

Having said that if I lived there I’d have adopted her by now :rolleyes:.