1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Subject Leader reports to Governors

Discussion in 'Headteachers' started by headforheights, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Does anyone have or use a particular format for subject leaders to report to the governing body?
    Would you be willing to share?
    Thanks
    benthebun@aol.com

2. brian37

brian37 New commenter

We use a Curriculum Health Check - 2 sided format. Please email me at scase92@gmail.com if you would like a copy.

3. You have mail.

Many thanks

4. This would be so useful for me too. Would you mind if I asked for a copy too.
    Thank you

5. akimbo

akimbo New commenter

Hi brian,
    Sorry to be cheeky but could I request a copy of your format too? I've sent you an email.
    Thanks if you can help
    Akimbo

6. akimbo

akimbo New commenter

Thank you for your email -much appreciated.

7. Sorry to jump on the bandwagon but would there be any chance I could get a copy too? Have emailed the address you have given. Many thanks in advance if you are able to help[​IMG]

8. <font face="Calibri">Dear Brian37! </font><font face="Calibri">Hope I have contacted you in the correct manner? Apologies if not. Read your response re the above on TES Connect and wondered if you could let me have copies?</font>

9. You have more mail.
    Thank you!

10. PLEASE PLEASE

Writetosinead@hotmail.com

11. Dear Brian,
    Will e-mail you at scase92@gmail.com. Thank you for your kind offer.
    Alan
    Lima, Peru

12. A copy of the "Health Check" would be greatly appreciated. volteas@hol.gr
    Thank you so much!

13. mumbobumbo

mumbobumbo New commenter

Would you mind emailing a copy to me too? I have emailed you.
    Thanks.

14. Could I have a copy of the health check too please? Many thanks
    andyknox1@hotmail.com

15. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy New commenter

I would very much appreciate a copy too from someone who would be kind enough to share. Thank you in advance.
    stephenjoconnor@hotmail.com

16. Would you mind emailing another copy of the health -check to me too? many thanks in advance twomugsoftea@googlemail.com

17. If you still are able to send copies of your curriculum health check, I would really appreciate one!
    Thank you so much. It sounds just what I need!
    Julie

18. It sounds your health check would be really useful, if you don't mind please could I have a copy too?
    My email is: johngregory19@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks