1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Subject Leader Report - Advice Nedded!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by princesspunka, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Hi there! As a subject leader in school, I have been asked to produdce a report on the standsrds in my subject(along with the other subject leaders). The report is to be based on the units taught so far this term. This is the first time this has done
    in our school so there are no examples to look at. Does anyone have a proforma or do a similar thing at thier school? Just fishing for what it should look like really! Thanks in advance for any help or advice! Princess x

2. Hi there! As a subject leader in school, I have been asked to produdce a report on the standsrds in my subject(along with the other subject leaders). The report is to be based on the units taught so far this term. This is the first time this has done
    in our school so there are no examples to look at. Does anyone have a proforma or do a similar thing at thier school? Just fishing for what it should look like really! Thanks in advance for any help or advice! Princess x

3. I've got a proforma drop me an e-mail with your address and I'll e-mail it to you. We were recently praised by Ofsted for the way we did this so it is proven.

moffac.nk@merseymail.com

4. Sounds interesting! Would you be able to send the proforma plus a copy of "the one I filled in before", please?
    Many thanks.

funny_miss@hotmail.co.uk

5. Sorry just seen this will send a copy tomorrow

6. I know this is a long time ago, but I was wondering if you could let me have a copy of the subject leader report proforma too? I've just been made head of geography and I have no idea what to do!

Thanks!