1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Students

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lauren155, Feb 3, 2011.

1. lauren155

lauren155 New commenter

What, if anything did you get your student as a thank you gift?

2. lauren155

lauren155 New commenter

What, if anything did you get your student as a thank you gift?

3. Not sure of it being a thank you gift as such but on my three placements so far I have been given a children's encyclopoedia(Sp!?) - very useful, a couple of boxes of chocolates (also very useful after a stressful placemenet!), best gift was from my first placement, which was a big bag of gifts including a bottle of wine, a special pen for register taking!/marking!, bottle of bubble bath, and a collection of short stories.
    The presents were thought goes into them are best (like the encyclopoedia or the big bag of gifts!). Chocolate and wine always go down well though!
    At the end of placement, I always give a small present to the class too. I usually get buns for each child, and have given games to the whole class (for wet play/golden time/free play activities) as well.
    Oh, and a couple of cakes/ boxes of biccies for the staffroom!
    JSY x

4. Thinking about it though, the best gift I have got is a positive constructive report at the end, and their best wishes for the future!
    JSY x

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

A candle I think and some choccies.