1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Students bullying teachers

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by TeachersSpeakUp, May 6, 2011.

1. Hi,

My name's Steve Anderson and I'm a postgraduate journalism student looking into the bullying of teachers by students for my final master's portfolio of work.

I'd love to chat to some teachers/ lecturers/ classroom assistants who have experienced bullying/ intimidation/ threatening behaviour at the hands of their pupils students, and where the line crosses from bad behaviour to bullying. I'm also interested in the general power shift from teachers to pupils.

I have set up an open forum at www.teachersspeakup.forumotion.co.uk (you don't need to register and can post anonymously) but I am happy to continue the discussion here. Alternatively you can email me at stephenandersonmedia@gmail.com or teachersspeakup2011@gmail.com. You can also follow us on twitter @speakupteachers.

I appreciate everyone is probably very busy, but if you have a story to tell, I'd love to hear from you.

I look forward to chatting to some of you,

Steve