1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Student Voice

Discussion in 'Secondary' started by timboleicester123, May 8, 2011.

1. ermm well instead of presuming you could ask. It was sent to me by a member of the department who was concerned it indentified individual teachers. I am sorry I do not work at the school in question in fact I am not currently working in a school. For myself I was thinking whether it was usual practice now in schools.

2. Random175

Random175 New commenter

Totally unacceptable on so many levels. What's more how weak is your SLT that they don't already have management scrutiny procedures in place which should tell them all they need to know about what is happening in their school.

3. Nothing wrong with student voice, can be really useful to help the teacher find out what topics, activities etc the students enjoyed, to inform teacher planning. This questionnaire does not look like a useful tool for teacher, more a system for SMT to check up and beat the staff who the students dislike! Unbelievable!! How horrific to teach in a school like that!! My sympathy!!