1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Student Teacher - DfEs number help please :)

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Jazzie87, Mar 13, 2011.

1. I am currently nearing the end of my degree in primary education. I am about to start my last week of my last placement and my Head has asked if I would be interested to be a supply teacher for him next term, however I would not have completed my degree.
    He has asked me to complete an application form just in case he is audited. Which I am obviously fine with, however it says I need my DfEs number. I have looked on all my documentation I have and I cannot find it.
    Would I have one yet if I am not qualified just yet?
    thanks

2. I am currently nearing the end of my degree in primary education. I am about to start my last week of my last placement and my Head has asked if I would be interested to be a supply teacher for him next term, however I would not have completed my degree.
    He has asked me to complete an application form just in case he is audited. Which I am obviously fine with, however it says I need my DfEs number. I have looked on all my documentation I have and I cannot find it.
    Would I have one yet if I am not qualified just yet?
    thanks

3. quietlydetermined

quietlydetermined New commenter

Have you done your QTS tests yet? It is the same number you needed to book them

4. Its the same as your TRN (the one the GTC sent when uni registered you)!