1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Student research project

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Nicoledannes, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Nicoledannes

Nicoledannes New commenter

Hello!

I’m a student at a university studying a foundation degree in children and young people. As part of my studies I am required to do a research project. My project is to understand how primary schools promote emotional health.

I have approval from the ethics board to persue this project and I would love your help.

If you work in a primary school please could you take 10 minutes to complete this survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BNYLPDZ everything you say is completely anonymous and is confidential. Your name will not be mentioned in my findings and your answers will be collected as numbered data only!

It would help a lot if you took the time to answer it :). I have asked everyone at the placement I am at and they are more than happy to participate however my data would be better if I had broader data :)

Thanks. Nicole