1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Student Finance Tuition fee loan?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Teacher_Jen, Jan 24, 2012.

1. I have completd my student finance form and just about to send it off but its saying that my tuition fee loan is not going to cover the full cost of the course?
    Help! I thought we all got our entire fees covered for postgrad teacher training!

2. I have completd my student finance form and just about to send it off but its saying that my tuition fee loan is not going to cover the full cost of the course?
    Help! I thought we all got our entire fees covered for postgrad teacher training!

3. sparkleshine

sparkleshine New commenter

It will do - seeing as SFE launched early this year most universities haven't finished updating their courses database on the system, which is causing problems. You're entitled to up to 9000 fees (assuming you're studying at a public institution). Have you actually linked your course to your application or just typed it in? If it's the latter then that will be why...

4. I've just been offered a place and i accepted, should i be applying for my student finance now or when its been confirmed?
    Also i already have a student finance account as i am doing my undergrad at the moment, how would i apply for another course?
    Yoour help is much appreciated!