1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Student Dissertation Research

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by chasingstreetlights, Jan 19, 2017.

1. chasingstreetlights

chasingstreetlights New commenter

Hello PE Teachers

I am currently a third year Loughborough University student and am completing my dissertation research. Before starting my third year I took a year long placement with Brighton and Hove CAMHS. There, I attended a course on ‘Trans Awareness Training’. This course was incredibly insightful and interesting and inspired me for my dissertation.

I am a Sport and Exercise Science student and therefore want to understand in greater detail the experiences of transgender youth in Physical Education classes. This will be a very novel piece of research and I am looking for some PE teachers to hopefully complete my questionnaire. All info is provided following the link. No personal details are required apart from the sector and area of the country you work in.

Any questions just ask!

Survey link: https://lboro.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/transgender-experiences-in-pe-practitioner-survey

Thank you and best wishes
    Rachel Williamson