I am an M6 main pay scale teacher with 10 years experience. I decided to hand in my notice pre covid so that i cpuld work closer to home! I have seen jobs and applied for many but just cannot get an interview! I've never had this issue before and have had support from my deputy with my letter. I obviously new the risk I was taking with handing in my notice without a job and am with agencies so will hopefully get some supply work. Just wondered if any senior leaders/heads can help me with where i'm going wrong!?! Is it likely to budget related?