1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Stroller for 1 year old- reviews please!

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by kittenmittens, Dec 18, 2011.

1. kittenmittens

kittenmittens New commenter

2. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

At that price and with a 2 year guarantee, I don't see how you could go wrong tbh.
    I'd still google it and look up reviews though.

3. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

4. We have the chicco winter one you linked to and it's fairly good I think. We got it because it was cheap but it still reclines and we got a cosytoes and raincover included. We have used it quite a lot in the past year and it still looks almost new (although a bit messy cos I don't clean it). It folds quite well and fits into the boot of my Clio quite happily. The one thing I would have liked would be a bigger basket for shopping, but you don't seem to get that with many strollers.
    I'd say get it.

5. Hi kittens. Have you tried taking the maclaren fabric off an washing it? As you know I have a maclaren xlr, but my cousin gave me a lightweight maclaren ('triumph' I think). It was well used and I took all the fabric (including hood) and put it in the washing machine with good results. Even if that didn't work I wonder if you can replace the fabric?

6. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Something to consider. I must admit that I'd find my Maclaren Techno a hard act to follow, especially going from rubber wheels to plastic ones ... and having not so much storage.

7. Haha you should see the one I've got - I haven't noticed that people are deliberately avoiding me [​IMG]