1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Strictly spoiler

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Richie Millions, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

Anyone want to know?

2. Richie Millions

Anyone want to know?

3. I looked on digital spy last week and they gave me the wrong idea of who was out!

4. Richie Millions

Harry chelsee Jason in final
    Alex and Holly out x

5. That is the right result, I think Chelsee or Harry should win.

6. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

Glad with that result- Jason deserves to be in the final. His Argentine tango was fabulous- even better than Mark Ramprakash's- and that's saying something!

7. It is amazing how the quality gets better every year.

8. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

I don't understand why the Argentinian tango is danced so early in the contest, to me it would be a superb semi-final dance. I believe it was one year, or was that a final?

9. cariad2

cariad2 New commenter

I'm glad that Harry and Chelsee are in the final. They're both amazing dancers. I'd have preferred it to be Holly in the final, rather than Jason. I know he's really good, but there's something about him that I find really irritating. He's a bit smug compared with Holly. Alex is lovely and is such an improved dancer, but it was right for her to go - she's nowhere near as good as the others.