1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Strictly 2011 thread

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Spanakopita, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Spanakopita

Spanakopita New commenter

Do you think Petulengro will have a heart attack and do you feel queasy when you look at Edwina and think of her and John Major at it? Ooer.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Do you think Petulengro will have a heart attack and do you feel queasy when you look at Edwina and think of her and John Major at it? Ooer.

3. pagoda

pagoda New commenter

An interesting way to start a thread but I suppose you must have been watching.

4. angiebabe

angiebabe New commenter

Not sure and er no.
    So many of my fav programmes on at the moment its great. Love love love Strictly.

5. lrw22

lrw22 Occasional commenter

I feel queasy just looking at her!

6. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

who is the woman who goy anson.she looks discintly unhappy wwith her choice....dnt think lulu wil make it though...even if i do adore her as a person.

7. pagoda

pagoda New commenter

Have you met her?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

She is Nancy del Olive Oil who was Sven Goren Ericson's squeeze but she has now taken up with Trevor Nunn.

9. lardylady

lardylady Lead commenter

I thought they'd saddle Artem with some old crock after his win last year, so I was surprised when he was paired up with Holly.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Please refresh my memory. Who is Holly?

11. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Was she in Neighbours years ago?
    I thought Jason was skipping around quite nicely.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

He was in Neighbours years and years and years ago. He married Kylie. He is getting a bit long in the tooth now.

13. clear_air

clear_air New commenter

I remember her in neighbours, and then she went on to be a pop starlet and I lost interest. Is it just me, or was there HUGE amounts of inuenuenuenuenuendo tonight? I was quite releived my kiddiwinks were wrestling and shrieking with laughter over it (I have the mother of sore throats and no energy to answer those questions!!)!

14. Thought some boobs were going to escape.

Edwina a creature totally
    devoid of the shame/embarrassment gene.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

But I feel embarrassed when I look at her!

16. I met Edwina many years ago and I have to say she was absolutely charming! I think she's gorn orf a bit though. She made me cringe this evening.
    Nancy's face was a picture.....did she say "I want that one" (Vincent) when she found out she'd got Anton? Cow.
    I am in seventh heaven now - I love Strictly

17. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

I do feel she and Trevor are made for each other!

18. Hah! Yes.
    Actually, it is a shame she didn't get Brendan - fireworks! He'd take her down a peg or two.....

19. And Lulu seemed pretty horrified to get Brendan!

20. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

Nancy and Trevor have split. Feel for Flavia - she never seems to have a 'viable 'partner. Suspect a but of mischief making with Holly / Artem pairing. Natalie deserved ' better ' too. Lulu looks great but I think she is in for a tough time with Brendan.Am I taking this too seriously ?