1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Stress

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Gruffalorich, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Has anyone had to fill in a stress risk assessment form? What sort of things did you put on it? I've been off work for so long with depression that I can hardly remember the specifics. Am being hassled about filling it in.

I know that they are individual but ideas from other people might help trigger what is relevant to me.

Sorry if this doesn't make sense. Lot going on at the moment - including having to consider leaving teaching altogether - and this makes me feel really sad, but it might be necessary for my health.

Sorry about lack of paragraphs, I put them in but when I submit the post they've disappeared...

2. Don't worry about the paragraphs - it seems to happen to me when I try to post from my phone for some reason.
    I am assuming the stress risk assessment is assessing the risk of stress returning when you go back to work (in teaching? Stress? [​IMG]
    Own classroom? SOW given in advance? Any concerns about your performance communicated through a trusted colleague? Your union should be able to advise you on this. Good luck x