1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Stress and health and wellbeing live advice - Tuesday 20 March

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gailrobinson, Mar 16, 2012.

1. If you're suffering from work-related stress or you've got concerns about your health and wellbeing, visit our live advice clinic on Tuesday 20 March 4-6.30pm. We've got a panel of experts who will be on hand to offer advice and support and you can ask questions anonymously.
    The panel includes Rob Latham from the Teacher Support Network and Professor Cary Cooper, Distinguished Professor of Organizational Psychology and Health at the University of Lancaster.
    You can get your questions in now, and even if you can't make it to the live event you can read the responses on the replay of the chat. Your question won't go live immediately but we will send you an acknowledgement and we will publish it on Tuesday. Best wishes
    Gail

2. Gail,

How do I get a question in as I can't be at the live chat but think this really fits with where I am right now!

Thanks x

3. Hi disguise
    You can post your question on the chat right now and it will be in the queue to get answered on Tuesday. You can then watch a replay of the chat at anytime if you can't make it to the live event.
    Alternatively you can post your question here and I'll make sure it gets added to the chat.
    Best wishes
    Gail