1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Strathclyde PGDE Primary students

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by ktea, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Hi there, had a look at the letter and it says 9am in Tombs Hall in the David Stow Building on Monday! I could be wrong, but I think this is the hall where we first went for our interviews? Less than a week now, eekk!

2. My paperwork also says that we start on Monday 29th at 9am- Tombs Halls in the David Stow Building. The David Stow Building is the first big building on the left that you walk up to from the main entrance of the Jordanhill Campus.
    It may have been a different building for different interview dates but I had my interview on February 3rd and it was in the Crawfurd Building which is up at the back and not the one we are going to on Monday.
    Ps. can't believe it's almost Monday already!

3. Thanks guys

I had my interview in march in the David Stow Building, so I know where I'm going now! How fast has the time gone over the summer! Mega-excited!!

See you all next week!!

4. Thanks guys

I had my interview in march in the David Stow Building, so I know where I'm going now! How fast has the time flown over the summer! Mega-excited!!

See you all next week!!

5. Ooops, slight technical malfunction there!

6. I had my interview there too! I keep reading the sheet but no doubt I'll end up in the wrong place, haha - see you all Monday!!