1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Strathclyde March Interviews, anyone else......

Discussion in 'Scotland - prospective teachers' started by Starmum22, Mar 13, 2011.

1. ....still waiting to hear???

2. Sorry, should have said PGDE Primary!

3. Hi, I still haven't had my interview as I live abroad and i'm having a telephone interview. It's today so i'll ask her when people are likely to find out. Good luck!

4. Hi Kerry
    I think I'm the only applicant from the March interviews who hasn't heard!
    Good luck, wish I could have done mine over the phone - think I would have been much less nervous!

5. Hi,

I was still super nervous. It's almost harder because you can't see them. I think it's harder to read how you did. I asked her and she said it would be a while before I find out as she has to email the registry and they have to check details. I hope that no news is good news for you. Good Luck!

6. Hi Kerry,
    I hope you find out soon. I phoned for feedback this morning and was told I have a conditional offer! So wasn't expecting it!
    Good luck! x

7. Congratulations! That's great news. Hopefully we'll be classmates in August x