1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Stop frame animation

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jo123go, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    When I was on a school placement a few years ago we used digital blue cameras to make stop frame animation movies. My school has some money and I'd like to buy some of these. I cant seem to find digital blue camera but I've seen something that look similar- tuff cams. Has anyone ever used these and are they good for making stop frame animations? Are they simple enough for ks1 children? Is there anything else on the Market for ks1 animation?
    Thanks in advance,
    Jo

2. Thank you for helpI g- this website doesn't have the cameras I used a few years ago but they do have tuff cans which is why I thought they might be similar. Have you used them?

3. Web cameras, video cameras will also work. digi blue may be readily available in school, but I think other digital cameras are better. I seem to remember aliens readily appearing in the post production with digi blue.