1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Stop animation

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Future1, Feb 6, 2011.

1. I would like to run a module based around stop motion animation. Previously we have used digi blues although it has been a while since they have been used in my school and it seems as though their life has expired. What else are people using if they have tried similar things? ANy help gratefully recieved.

2. I would like to run a module based around stop motion animation. Previously we have used digi blues although it has been a while since they have been used in my school and it seems as though their life has expired. What else are people using if they have tried similar things? ANy help gratefully recieved.

3. luv2teach6

luv2teach6 New commenter

I currently run an animation club in a primary school and we use One stop motion along with a camera and macbook. (It is mac software)
    We have already produced a short animated film about World War II and are in the middle of our second project.
    The software is easy to use and produces really professional films. The only downside is that you can only use it on a mac.

4. School Boy Error

School Boy Error Occasional commenter

We use I Can Animate but we have 14 HD Webcam's and a suite of laptops so the children are able to work in groups of 3. Software is fantasic and easy to use.

5. Use ordinary digital cameras and Windows Movie Maker - simple!

6. sara2323

sara2323 New commenter

I too have used Windows Movie Maker and ordinary digital cameras on a tripod- if no tripod available they can be taped into place!
    I have also used the wirless cameras on laptops to take images and then import into Movie Maker.