1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Stomp Scheme of Work

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by aliw82, Apr 16, 2007.

1. I'm doing a version of Stomp with my oldest PE group. They all have complex learning difficulties but can mirror the majority of moves and other things. If anyone has anything they could share that would be fantabuluous.

Alisdair

2. I'm doing a version of Stomp with my oldest PE group. They all have complex learning difficulties but can mirror the majority of moves and other things. If anyone has anything they could share that would be fantabuluous.

Alisdair

3. what about trying to bring music in with it. nothing major but things like bin lids and metal bars which they can clang, it maight help them incorporate the beat and lets them be even more creative. eg where they each have some sort of an instrument and can encorporate hitting it to the music within there dance.

4. Thanks Laura, much appreciated. Having not done it ever before and being an NQT in a special school, I'm a little apprehensive about doing it so the suggestions are definitely well received.

5. Hi there I have a stomp scheme of work if you are interested it was aimed at year 7 so can easily be adapted or progressed. Give me your email and I will send it to you.

6. Hi Flossydaydream,
    Hope you don't mind me asking but could I please have a copy of the Stomp scheme of work you have?
    My address is alexandraellenelwood@hotmail.com
    Would be very, very grateful!

7. Hi Flossydaydream
    I have akways fancied having a go at this. would you mind mailing me your scheme? I'd be really grateful!
    fionamartin986@hotmail.com
    Thanks

8. My e-mail address is alisdair007@yahoo.co.uk. That would be absolutely fantastic if i could have anything to do with it.

9. Hi flossy,

could i possibly have a copy also please?

my email is sonia759@hotmail.com

thanks very much!

10. Hi Flossy,
    Can i jump on the bandwagon too please. We are starting dance in sept coming and i love stomp. Many thanks in advance. My email is ponsy30@yahoo.co.uk. Ta

11. could you please send the scheme of work to me as i am really interested in teaching some STOMP, my email is yobullus@hotmail.com

huge thanks in advance

12. Can I join in to. Really enjoy teaching Dance but seem to stick to a few things. email is gfhainge@btinternet.com

Thanks

13. I would be really grateful if I could have a copy of the stomp scheme of work! It sounds fantastic...my e-mail addy is kellie@white2868.freeserve.co.uk thanks!!!

14. mountaingoat

mountaingoat New commenter

15. DJL

DJL

Hi there,
    Feel bad adding to your list, but would love to see your scheme of work too. Thanks
    djl

djl37@webtribe.net

16. clarelou_x

clarelou_x New commenter

i also feel cheeky, but i'm starting gtp in sept and would just like to see some examples of SOW. (although have been thinking about using gumboots) Please!!

clare_louise_grigg@hotmail.com

many thanks in advance

17. would it not be easier for someone to post it to the resources link on this website?

thanks for the share!