1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Stollen ring

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by landaise, Aug 31, 2020.

1. landaise

landaise Occasional commenter

Hello everyone. I really need your help!
    Having been ruthless during our house move two months ago I have thrown away a recipe I love and cannot find online. It was from the BBC Good Food Christmas issue of either 2004 or 2005 and unfortunately doesn’t seem to be available online. Does anyone have that issue and can supply the recipe or provide a link to it ? Many thanks. I have found other recipes but that one is tried and tested and popular with my stollen-loving children.
    Thank you so much, here’s hoping someone can help.

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

3. landaise

landaise Occasional commenter

It’s not that one. My daughter sent me that recipe and I had seen it. Going to try that one as it seems quite good. In the original recipe I was looking for you made a long sausage of stollen, then sliced it, arranged into a wreath and baked.
    Thank you very much for your time, Lara, I appreciate it.

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

I'll keep looking landaise.

5. grumbleweed

grumbleweed Star commenter

Oh dear, I was wondering what a thread about a stolen ring was doing here and I was about to sympathise.

Oops.

Lara mfl 05 likes this.