1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Still Waiting For The Withdrawal

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by sanchopanza1605, Feb 13, 2019.

1. sanchopanza1605

sanchopanza1605 New commenter

Hi everyone,

Has anyone got any experience of sorting out a late money transfer with t.e.s?

I transferred money from my t.e.s account to a paypal account the weekend before last. I was told it could take up to 7 working days to arrive. Today is the 8th. I've tried phoning the accounts team but gave up after being on hold for 30 minutes. I suspect they have a team of three or four dealing with a thousand complaints. I've sent an email but have received no reply. It seems like trying to get blood from the proverbial stone.

I'm beginning to think I'll never see that money again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2. myersale

myersale New commenter

I too am having issues with the withdrawal of money from my TES account to my bank account. I withdrew some money two weeks ago and it still hasn't shown up in my bank account. I've now made another withdrawal to the same account. Perhaps I am just not well-informed, but I can't find any information on my TES profile about withdrawal status or withdrawal history or anything... Any help would also be appreciated!

3. SolutionsEducation

SolutionsEducation New commenter

Have these processed?

4. myersale

myersale New commenter

My withdrawals have still not gone through, and it is also really disappointing how slow TES are in reacting to my emails, of which I have sent 2. Although they briefly confirmed receipt of the email, nothing further has been done! Indeed, I can find nowhere on my profile to stay informed about how these withdrawals are being processed or any information about past withdrawals...