1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Still no Computing forum, then?

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by mymoose, Apr 10, 2012.

1. I guess as the rest of England forge ahead with planning major changes across Computing, the forward thinking TES treads water. How much longer do we have to suffer the indignity of splashing about in the shallow end of the pool with the powerpoint brigade? Computing is a proper subject. Why not lump ict in with media studies and business studies? Come on TES. Stop procrastinating and sort out a Computer Science forum.

2. Sounds good.

Mymouse and all his/her/it's multi sock-trolling offensive stupidity gone for ever.

Gets my vote.

3. Once there are separate forums for French, German, Spanish, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, Economics, etc... then you might have a point.

4. Gets my vote. What else - if anything - can be done to expedite this; any ideas?

5. I'm not sure. It took 10 years to get ict for all intents and purposes kicked into touch. Hopefully, it won't take tes as long.

6. How long is it going to take them to kick you into touch?

Which is worse, a disturbed multiple sock-troll like you or ICT?

btw, I don't actually want your deranged opinion.

7. Discussing Computing in a forum meant for the discussion of a different subject is just plain daft! Perhaps we should jump across to the ever popular cookery forum.

8. colwynexile

colwynexile Occasional commenter

1. MyMouse - good to see the reincarnation has gone better than expected and you and a big deer type animal, rather than a weasel or something similar.
    2. I love the idea of having a 'secret' forum. However, it has to be where no one will ever think of looking for us. How about the whole school / outdoor learning forum.