Is anyone else still awaiting decisions about pay progression? At our school, we completed our appraisal cycle in October, submitted all the relevant paperwork and evidence and assumed that we would hear during November, as we have every other year. In the past, we've always had a letter in our pigeon holes by the end of November, whether they had decided in our favour or not. We're now almost in January and none of us have had any indication of whether we are being awarded a pay increase. I know there's not a lot we can do about it, as pay progression is now down to individual schools, but I was just wondering whether anyone else is in the same position as us? I'm off to speak to the Head next week, so would love to know if anyone else has had to tackle this, and how they went about it. He's not the most approachable person and I wouldn't normally push my luck, but with a baby on the way, I really need the extra money and the back pay!