1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Stickying posts? Can it be done?

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by Moony, May 22, 2012.

1. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

Just a quick query really. I made this post in workplace dilemas: http://community.tes.co.uk/forums/p/578453/7479482.aspx#7479482
    It's basically a post to let the people there know about a really awesome poem about why teachers are amazing. I thought it would be really good as a pick me up for anyone on that board given what it's for and I wondered what the odds were for it to be stickiedso that it's on the top all the time for people to see. Also whilst it's being stickied would said handy bod also be able to turn the links i posted into things that are proper links not just the url, and open in a new window too?
    Thanks in advance!

2. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

Just a quick query really. I made this post in workplace dilemas: https://community.tes.co.uk/forums/p/578453/7479482.aspx#7479482
    It's basically a post to let the people there know about a really awesome poem about why teachers are amazing. I thought it would be really good as a pick me up for anyone on that board given what it's for and I wondered what the odds were for it to be stickiedso that it's on the top all the time for people to see. Also whilst it's being stickied would said handy bod also be able to turn the links i posted into things that are proper links not just the url, and open in a new window too?
    Thanks in advance!

3. Hi
    You have to be careful about copyright laws so I've removed the actual poem content but created a hyperlink to the webpage containing it, made all your links clickable and set to open in a new window.
    I have pinned it for a week.
    Hope this helps.
    Bev

4. Glad you posted.[​IMG]