1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

stickers -KS3

Discussion in 'English' started by purplecardigan, Feb 25, 2012.

1. This is a question about stickers in secondary school.
    I just wondered if anyone used them at KS3. I was thinking of the 'Well Done', 'Great Spelling' variety. Do you think they are appreciated by this age group and where can you buy age appropriate stickers?
    Thank you

2. This is a question about stickers in secondary school.
    I just wondered if anyone used them at KS3. I was thinking of the 'Well Done', 'Great Spelling' variety. Do you think they are appreciated by this age group and where can you buy age appropriate stickers?
    Thank you

3. I use a variety of stickers and they are often well received. I use stickers with stars and 'target achieved' which I get from W.H. Smiths. I also buy small stickers from Staples too.
    An alternative are stamps, I have a 'You're a star' from Staples - although it isn't as popular as the stickers.
    I think it depends on your pupils. At my last school they weren't cool past year 8, however where I am now, my year 10s still enjoy them.

4. sweetie1

sweetie1 New commenter

I use stamps purely for quickness. Right up to Year 13! I ran it by them and they said they still like the idea of getting postcards home for a certain number of stamps. They said that parents then reward them with money, presents etc!