1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

STEM days

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by dmarkey695, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Help. I've been told that i have to organise two STEM days in September for year 8 and year 9. Due to probable whole school inspection next year.
    For Year 8 i was think getting them to building water rocket cars and year 9 bridge building.
    Has anyone done any of these project either as STEM days or Cross curricular.
    Having never set up one of these days before. I am looking so guidance and possible pit falls to avoid.
    Cheers
    Darren

2. Help. I've been told that i have to organise two STEM days in September for year 8 and year 9. Due to probable whole school inspection next year.
    For Year 8 i was think getting them to building water rocket cars and year 9 bridge building.
    Has anyone done any of these project either as STEM days or Cross curricular.
    Having never set up one of these days before. I am looking so guidance and possible pit falls to avoid.
    Cheers
    Darren