1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

stem cells

Discussion in 'Personal' started by earnie, Feb 24, 2007.

1. I have already posted this on Science, butI despreately wanna finish this work....so, anyone know what the welsh translation of stem cells would be....celloedd coesynnau????

2. I have already posted this on Science, butI despreately wanna finish this work....so, anyone know what the welsh translation of stem cells would be....celloedd coesynnau????

3. nomad

nomad Star commenter

bôn-gelloedd??

Only because the translation of "Genomics & stem cell research" is "Ymchwil Genomeg a bôn-gelloedd"

4. yea, that sounds good...thanks for replying!

5. This is very old, but earnie, if you;re still around, I wanted to let you know that the short film "A Stem Cell Story" (www.eurostemcell.org/films) we made a few years ago has had subtitles done in Welsh!
    I will put the version with the welsh subtitles on youtube soon. And it's likely that we will have it on the DVD too (that will take a few more months we are also adding translations in more languages)

Katia