1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Staying in the Game

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by le_glc, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Hi everyone,
    Whilst studying for my PGCE, we completed a module on "Model Based Approaches to Teaching PE" (something like that anyway) that included information regarding the delivery of Teaching Games for Understanding and Sport Education, both of which Ive enjoyed using ever since. However, with my 5th year of teaching on the horizon I wondered if there were any new Models/Theories that are being taught to the next generation of PE teachers and current PE PGCE students that I could use?
    Any help people could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Hi everyone,
    Whilst studying for my PGCE, we completed a module on "Model Based Approaches to Teaching PE" (something like that anyway) that included information regarding the delivery of Teaching Games for Understanding and Sport Education, both of which Ive enjoyed using ever since. However, with my 5th year of teaching on the horizon I wondered if there were any new Models/Theories that are being taught to the next generation of PE teachers and current PE PGCE students that I could use?
    Any help people could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.