1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

Stationery advice needed!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Doolittle, Jan 12, 2011.

  1. Doolittle

    Doolittle New commenter

    I hope someone can help me - I have seen the particular piece of stationery I need in the past but I don't what it is called and so can't find it in the catalogue or internet!
    I am looking for a gadget that you can use to hold papers from a folder while you insert new pages. I use plastic folders with a folding metal mechanism to hold the papers in place. However, its a pain when I want to add work into the middle of the folder and so I need something which I can slot over the metal bits to move the work onto, take it off the prongs, put the new work in and then slot the old stuff back into place again.
    Quite a long description but I hope someone knows what I mean! The one I have seen in the past is like a handle with 2 pieces of skinny tube attached at right angles.
    thanks, Doolittle


Share This Page