1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Starting NQT year in 3/4 class. Could anyone give me an example of planning?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Jools1808, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I'm starting my NQT year in a school which will be moving to mixed year groups in September. I've had very rigid planning strategies in line with my university and was wondering if someone could put my mind at ease by showing me an example of how their weekly/medium term plan.
    Don't worry, I won't be pinching it as the curriculum hasn't even been decided yet. I'd just like to see something which will help me understand how planning works a bit better.

Thank you :)

2. I'm starting my NQT year in a school which will be moving to mixed year groups in September. I've had very rigid planning strategies in line with my university and was wondering if someone could put my mind at ease by showing me an example of how their weekly/medium term plan.
    Don't worry, I won't be pinching it as the curriculum hasn't even been decided yet. I'd just like to see something which will help me understand how planning works a bit better.

Thank you :)