1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Starters and Plenaries headache

Discussion in 'Primary' started by anon82, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Hi there.
    can anyone PLEASE help me. Will keep this short. Im doing an assignment on Starters and Plenaries. im STUCK. Can anyone help me with anything. I need theories, journals, links etc.Do you have anything you can share with me or send me please? I would really appreciate it greatly. My email address: ilj786@live.co.uk
    Thank you so much.
    ilj xx

2. Hi there.
    can anyone PLEASE help me. Will keep this short. Im doing an assignment on Starters and Plenaries. im STUCK. Can anyone help me with anything. I need theories, journals, links etc.Do you have anything you can share with me or send me please? I would really appreciate it greatly. My email address: ilj786@live.co.uk
    Thank you so much.
    ilj xx

3. Of course as teachers, we spend all of our time reading about learning theory in journals, clicking through links just to validate that what we are doing is correct.
    May I suggest that you go to college/university and use a thing called a 'library' they are likely to have all the resources you need. If not go and moan at your tutor and start banging on about how much you pay to be there.... feel unsupported.... lack of resources.....etc.

4. Thank you for writing back with your advice. ilj

5. inky

inky Lead commenter

I think you sound a bit panicked, so your best course of action would be to talk to your tutor. S/he'll be able to direct you. The chances are that, once you've stopped panicking, the ideas will flow.

6. inky.
    You are so right. I stopped the panic over the weekend. Not worth it. Will go and bug my tutors this week! Thanks. ilj x x x