1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

'starter activities' any advice?pgce interview

Discussion in 'History' started by jessb21, Nov 3, 2007.

1. hello,
    any good webistes/links for starter activities? their importance, why they are used etc and any examples of history starters would be great.
    thanks

2. hello,
    any good webistes/links for starter activities? their importance, why they are used etc and any examples of history starters would be great.
    thanks

3. This won't help given the time frame but there is a really cool book called 100 history starters (wee red book) which you can still buy.

4. Sorry - thought I'd read you need it for Monday (d'oh) - I'd highly recommend this - I saw it in Borders bookshop a couple of weeks ago so it is current.

5. That sounds great i will have a look for it thanks

6. Jess, when is your interview?

7. hu, tommorrow, but i went to borders yesterday for that book and have had a look at it thanks, i have been looking at the curriculum and the TES aswell.

8. Fingers crossed then. Hope the book was some use - I was gonna write out chunks of it for you!

9. oh thank you, interview went well i think, so fingers crossed i will hear in about a week.

10. Hi
    I have my interview at Newcastle in a few weeks and would like as much help as possible please. Such as what is the actual starter pack.

Thanks

Kerri